Saturday 20 June 2015

Gary & Arnies 69k trek - day 4

Lulwoth to Osminton mills
Juan donated five pounds

We woke in time to get down for breakfast at 0900. I had been instructed to bring arnie down as well as dogs get their own sausage for breakfast. It really is dog friendly.  It was a good breakfast but no beans  and I'm afraid a full English is not the same without beans, but then im being picky :-)



Having fed and watered ourselves we headed back to the room to pack.  I can tell arnie is stiff but no major issues I can see.  Maybe were back on for it.
I had been dragging my heels on leaving to give arnie maximum rest and finally the maids knocked on the door at 1130, (we should have vacated by 1100) chucked the final things in the backpack got arnie moving and headed down into lulworth. 











No comments:

Post a Comment